Store Management Trainee
- 50 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Quimpo Boulevard, Davao City, Davao City, Philippines
- Graduate of any 4-year Course
- At least 1 year supervisory experience in retail operations
- With problem solving and decision making abilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Works well with a team and result oriented
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent in problem solving skills
- Good in verbal and written communications skills
- Willing to be assigned in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao
Once they become full pledge Assistant Team Leader after their training as Store Operations Trainee, below is their job description;
- Assist the Team Leader in managing the overall operations and performance of the store
- Assist the Team Leader in managing stock merchandising and the overall appearance of the store
- Assist the manager in ensuring proper accounting of funds at store
- Manage inventory and operation of the assigned area/items
- Assist the team leader in managing the store’s human resource
- Ensure safety and security of the store (e.g. funds, employees and customers) and proper housekeeping
- Ensure and monitor maintenance of the store building
- Ensure and monitor proper installation and maintenance of billboards, signage and other advertising materials
- Perform all functions of the Team Leader in his/her absence
- Perform all the functions of Merchandising Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Perform the function of SAA in his/her absence
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned by superiors from time to time.
From its beginning as a traditional hardware store in 1976 in Davao City, Philippines, CitiHardware is now one of Philippines' fastest growing warehouse-type construction retailers.
CitiHardware's 50 stores are strategically located throughout the Philippines' major regions of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao and is expected to continuously grow in the coming years.
CitiHardware stores house numerous products comprising of bathroom fixtures and accessories, floor coverings, building maintenance and materials, hardware, woodworks, plumbing, paints and accessories, electrical, lighting fixtures, appliances, outdoor living, kitchen, and storage and organizers.
With an increasing portfolio of products sourced from local and international suppliers spanning from Asia, Australia, America, and Europe, CitiHardware continues to serve its customers by providing them with world-class products and a wide variety of the latest construction materials.