A Facilities and Admin Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations in terms of office facilities, regular implementation of preventive and routine maintenance works, etc.
- Monitoring the daily performance of Support Staff on office maintenance and Security Guards on-duty
- Maintaining a tracking system on all incoming and outgoing mail and monitor the daily routes of messengers.
- Being the point person for any Building Admin related concerns such as gate pass, lifting pass, work permit, parking pass, and the likes.
- In-charge of monitoring and issuance of pantry and cleaning supplies
- Managing meeting room reservations and user enrollment and monitoring of Grab usage.
- Being the Records Assistant in safekeeping all copies of contracts, as well as recording, monitoring and tracking.
- Monitor and prepares payment request for security, messengerial / janitorial services, rental and utilities fees.
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Office Management, Business Administration, or other related courses
- With at least 2 years of experience in adminsitrative support
- Has the ability to produce reports, documents, presentations, and business cases efficiently
- Must have excellent time management and organization skills
- Self-motivated and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office particularly in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cyberscape Gamma, Ruby and Topaz, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Information Services
- 1 opening
About Data Analytics Ventures Inc. (DAVI)
Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) offers products and services that perform deep-dive data analysis on brands, consumer behavior, and market demands. DAVI uses rich data foundations to navigate and unlock patterns that will enhance business processes and, thus, ensure friction-free experiences for customers. DAVI’s platform can identify the right price, promotional campaigns, and product assortment. At DAVI, data is the key to identifying customer patterns and insights. More than just crunching numbers amidst evolving market landscapes, the company aims for meaningful engagement and sustainable growth that will accelerate discovery and action for businesses. DAVI helps businesses get a deeper understanding of their brand and category performance. The company's insights help them determine growth drivers and opportunities, improve decisions and calibrate business objectives and actions. DAVI is a foresight-driven company with a diverse mix of industry leaders and up-and-comers who are well-versed in strategic leadership, data innovation, e-commerce, business development, technology, and growth marketing in its operations. The people at DAVI aim for precision in everything they do. DAVI advocates a culture of excellence and knowledge-sharing among its people. Each one is expected to be the very best at what they do and serve as mentors to their colleagues. DAVI gives its people the chance to be part of the wave of the future, as the data industry continues to evolve rapidly. They are empowered to chart the trajectory of their career and have access to programs that help them continuously upskill. As such, the company seeks people who are passionate about uncovering the value and opportunities behind data.