The Associate Legal and Compliance Counsel will be responsible for:
- Drafting, reviewing, and finalizing a wide variety of assigned contracts and other documents referred to the Legal Team.
- Assisting management in negotiating terms of agreements with counterparties to ensure that the Company’s interests are advanced and protected.
- Representing the Company in meetings and hearings before government agencies.
- Providing general legal advisory work in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Providing legal support in addressing customer complaints to mitigate the risk of litigation.
- Developing a compliance program that will cover identification, monitoring, and remediation of legal and regulatory risks.
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Law and must be a Bar Passer/Lawyer and MCLE compliant
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the field of legal and compliance
- Experience in developing and managing a compliance program may be an advantage
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- High level of analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of integrity & responsibility
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Data Analytics Ventures Inc. (DAVI)
Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) is a newly formed company under JG Summit Holdings, Inc. Established in January 2019 , its vision is to provide the Filipino consumer an enhanced experience through a robust engagement and dynamic enterprise-wide programs. DAVI’s core strength lies in data mining which also provides its partners with data products and solutions that can be applied to wholly impact the future of businesses.