A Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for:
- The implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, security and other cloud capabilities
- Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloud/IaaS.
- Linux and windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration.
- AD setup and managing along with LDAP integration.
- configuring / managing Networking and security appliance
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning.
- Installing, configuring and supporting primarily Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers on IaaS.
- Identifying issues and resolving it within the Service Level Agreement and providing status update to all stakeholders
- Deploying and configuration of Virtual Networks on the infrastructure
- Creating and managing swap space on deployed cloud system per customer policies in support of the deployed cloud systems and environments.
- Creating custom scripts to automate support processes where applicable
- Managing the Public and Private IP addresses for VMs, Storage Accounts and other resources.
- Designing and configuration of data encryption policies for data in transit, at rest, and in use.
- Protecting the Active Directory accounts against compromise.
- Reducing the attack surface of all cloud resources
- Continuous monitoring of the health of all custom develop applications hosted in the infrastructure.
- Forecasting and managing the demand for the applications that are hosted on the platform.
- Making sure that Data and access are secured, and the applications and data are backed up.
- Setting up and configuration of the application by using Control Panels and utilizing technical support as necessary
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or other related courses
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in system/network administration, with 3 years in cloud computing services preferably in Microsoft Azure
- A clear understanding of core Cloud Computing services
- Has basic knowledged and understanding of the functions of Networking, Databases, Software, and Servers in the Cloud.
- Basic Microsoft knowledge and experience in using products such as Sharepoint, Flows/PowerAutomate, PowerApps and Office 365.
- Experience in managing ETL (Extract Transform and Load) platforms used for data transmission and data warehousing is preferred
- Experience in managing Data Science platforms is preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze infrastructure requirements and relate them to appropriate requirements.
- An understanding of operating system internals and network protocols.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cyberscape Gamma Project, Ruby Rd, 1605 Pasig, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening
About Data Analytics Ventures Inc. (DAVI)
Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) offers products and services that perform deep-dive data analysis on brands, consumer behavior, and market demands. DAVI uses rich data foundations to navigate and unlock patterns that will enhance business processes and, thus, ensure friction-free experiences for customers. DAVI’s platform can identify the right price, promotional campaigns, and product assortment. At DAVI, data is the key to identifying customer patterns and insights. More than just crunching numbers amidst evolving market landscapes, the company aims for meaningful engagement and sustainable growth that will accelerate discovery and action for businesses. DAVI helps businesses get a deeper understanding of their brand and category performance. The company's insights help them determine growth drivers and opportunities, improve decisions and calibrate business objectives and actions. DAVI is a foresight-driven company with a diverse mix of industry leaders and up-and-comers who are well-versed in strategic leadership, data innovation, e-commerce, business development, technology, and growth marketing in its operations. The people at DAVI aim for precision in everything they do. DAVI advocates a culture of excellence and knowledge-sharing among its people. Each one is expected to be the very best at what they do and serve as mentors to their colleagues. DAVI gives its people the chance to be part of the wave of the future, as the data industry continues to evolve rapidly. They are empowered to chart the trajectory of their career and have access to programs that help them continuously upskill. As such, the company seeks people who are passionate about uncovering the value and opportunities behind data.