- Pasig, Philippines42nd, ADB Avenue corner Poveda Street, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for performing various cash, disbursement, and cash accounting activities within the Corporate Treasury function.
- Shall focus primarily on the General Ledger duties of a treasury department and includes but not limited to journals of company's bank accounts; perform accounting functions within financial systems, bank reconciliation, audit inquiries, and backup of other core treasury functions
- Ensure that there are sufficient funds available to meet the ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Good in establishing and maintaining banking relationships
- Optimize investment opportunities
- Prepare and monitor periodic cashflow reports and short term and long term cash projections
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Financial Management, Banking and Finance, Accountancy or other similar courses
- At least 5 years related experience and proven expertise in treasury functions
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Must have good communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.