We are looking for a Product Intern to help the team on managing a product portfolio from ideation through analysis, development, roadmaps, positioning, up to launch. Reporting directly to our Senior Product Specialist.
- Use a combination of spreadsheets, presentation, flow-charts, or diagrams to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Supports requests for proposals and presentations and ensures all relevant materials exist to support the growth of the product
- Support to maintain clear objectives to Engineering, Design, and QA team through leading by example
- Help the team on market research, A/B Testing, and other In-take sessions with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements, draw potential use cases, and validate the assumptions made for the proposed road-map
You are welcome to apply, especially if you carry:
- Bachelor's degree (or final year student) in any major.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Strong analytical skills – analyze complex data, draw accurate conclusions
- Good to have candidate with Software Engineering or UX Design experience
- Must have professional working proficiency in English
- Data-driven; Must have strong analytical thinking and able to set the product goals in a quantitative manner
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Capital Place. Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav 18, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.