- Develop new user-facing features based on design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure consistency across all browsers and platforms
- Integrate web application with other services like REST API
- Translate design into appealing webpage
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies is a plus
- Promote usability best practices
- Able to work under pressure
- Having good communication skills
- Able to work in team and individual
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.