- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Handles review and evaluation of tasks performed by Junior Associate and Associate.
- Performs detailed work which cannot be delegated to assistants.
- Assists in other technical projects as directed.
- Participates in proper planning and scheduling of work assignments for each team members.
- Demonstrate potential leadership, sounds business judgment and administrative capability.
- Is familiar with the D&V's organization and area of services.
- Works with client's personnel in providing the services necessary to meet client's needs.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resourcefulness in handling client's problems.
- Participates actively in staff meetings, training programs, and other professional development work.
- Has a well-developed set of goals and plans for their attainment.
- At least 3-years of work experience in Audit and/or corporate industry.
- Excellent MS Excel skills is required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to details and fast learner
- Willing to extend himself beyond the immediate demands of assignment
- Willing to work in Makati
- Full-time position/s available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 23rd Floor, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.