Recruitment Specialist (Senior Associate)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 23rd Floor Tower 2 The Enterprise Center, Ayala Avenue cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- With at least 3 years solid end to end recruitment expertise for highly specialized manpower requirements in the field of Finance & Accounting, Marketing, IT and Finance. The specific requirements for Finance and Accounting services are not limited to ERP system, Australian compliance, US compliance and SMSF.
- Has the skills to develop and manage recruitment campaigns and strategies in a day to day basis aside from using job advertisements and networking sites.
- Has knowledge in recruitment best practices and the latest trends to create, attract and market D&V as employer of choice for experience and highly specialized candidates.
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to extend himself beyond the immediate demands of the assignment and to accept new responsibilities.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Maintain a manpower database that will keep track the status of all prospect candidates on a day to day basis.
- Source applicants on a daily basis to ensure an active pool of candidates for manpower requirements that will be needed anytime.
- Develop recruitment strategies focusing on building more networks to increase access to target talents.
- Apply recruitment best practices and latest trends for Finance and Accounting industries to attract more experience applicants while marketing D&V as employer of choice.
- Manage an end to end process- sourcing, interviewing, coordination with the manpower requisitioner and if needed with the client, and handle job offer with pre- employment requirements discussion.
- Handle on boarding process- HR orientation, gathering of pre-employment requirements for 201 filing and deployment of new joiner to assign team or manager.
- Visible to assist with other HR team members if needed during companywide activities and other people events.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
D&V Philippines is a modern outsourcing firm that specializes in providing professional finance and accounting services to businesses in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia. Our company takes great pride in our wide suite of finance and accounting services outsourcing, ranging from back-office support to partial or comprehensive financial control and virtual CFO services. At D&V, we recruit and retain CPAs to handle critical business numbers. We further use modern technologies such as cloud accounting services to push our clients' business to its full potentials. As an advocate of real-time financial accounting, D&V has a dedicated team that focuses on the use of various accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks, and MYOB, among others.