- San Juan, Philippines
- Full time
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Proven field service experience;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment;
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications;
- Technical degree or certification.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Office Address
- 74 A Valenzuela Street, Brgy. Batis, San Juan City, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- System Integrator and Service Provider for Security, Surveillance and Auxiliary Systems
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.