- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 6 months
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room.
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room and its facilities.
- Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the Control Room.
- Report any incidents that occur immediately to the Admin Department, other relevant agency and provide support to the Police and/or other relevant agency if needed.
- Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting.
- Provide recorded media to authorized personnel only.
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Education- minimum educational requirement and/or specific course requirement for the position
- A graduate of any 4-year technical course or equivalent
- Training and experience - training and seminars, short courses required to perform the job
- Relevant experience in related field for at least 1-year
- Relevant experience performing technical functions
- Familiarity of security technology systems
- Specific Skills and/or attitude
- Organized/keen to details
- Able to multi-task
- Can carry-out and relay verbal and written instructions
- Team player
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1155 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Balintawak, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- System Integrator and Service Provider for Security, Surveillance and Auxiliary Systems
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.