- Quezon City, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 4 bulan
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room.
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room and its facilities.
- Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the Control Room.
- Report any incidents that occur immediately to the Admin Department, other relevant agency and provide support to the Police and/or other relevant agency if needed.
- Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting.
- Provide recorded media to authorized personnel only.
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Education- minimum educational requirement and/or specific course requirement for the position
- A graduate of any 4-year technical course or equivalent
- Training and experience - training and seminars, short courses required to perform the job
- Relevant experience in related field for at least 1-year
- Relevant experience performing technical functions
- Familiarity of security technology systems
- Specific Skills and/or attitude
- Organized/keen to details
- Able to multi-task
- Can carry-out and relay verbal and written instructions
- Team player
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 1155 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Balintawak, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- System Integrator and Service Provider for Security, Surveillance and Auxiliary Systems
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.