Head Cashier | Commonwealth
- Quezon City, PhilippinesCommonwealth Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversee the cashiering functions of Treasury department
- Makes required reports daily such as the Daily Consolidated Sales Report, redeemed Credit Memo Reports, daily deposits of leasing collections, cancelled Official Receipts, cancelled Sales Invoices, invalid Credit Memos, items not found, and cleared checks to be submitted to Treasury Department.
- Prepares cash boxes, cash change and other requirements needed by cashiers for operational functions.
- Prepares and deposits all sales whether in cash or in checks to the bank.
- Prepares petty cash replenishment weekly
- Accepts and makes incoming payment of all transactions in the branch other than those received by the cashiers.
- Deposits POS/SAP cash, credit card and checks in the SAP B1 System.
- Files and safeguards records of sales, credit card slips, credit card settlements, bank deposit slips, tenant invoices which are submitted daily by cashiers.
- Prepares other reports as needed by Treasury department and other concerned departments
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time.
- Must have at least 2 years of supervising cashiering activities
- Knowledgeable in retail store operations, accounting process and bank procedures
- Knowledgeable in cash management and funding
- Background in using SAP B1 Banking and Finance module is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- With leadership qualities to manage the team
- With high analytical and strong arithmetic skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Commonwealth Avenue, Barangay Matandang Balara, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About CW Home Depot
Founded in 2003, CW Marketing & Development Corporation has introduced the first store-within-store retail concept wherein everything you need to build or renovate your home is all under one roof. The said unique platform offers a variety of building, finishing & furnishing products in the convenience of a one-stop-shop. Similar, to a shopping mall, CW Home Depot has its own department stores segmented into Home Builders Superstore or DIY Section, Home Interior Superstore, Home Appliance Superstore with a wide range of specialty stores which cater to a more specific requirement.
It has 8 existing branches located in Ortigas, Alabang , Manila Bay, Balintawak, Pampanga, Commonwealth, Imus, and Sta. Rosa.