Human Resource (HR) Officer | Pampanga
- San Fernando, PhilippinesJose Abad Santos Avenue , San Fernando, Pampanga, PhilippinesSan FernandoPampangaPhilippines
- Full time
- Source out for vacant positions in the branch
- Conducts onboarding orientation on newly hired direct and agency-based personnel.
- Submits updated plantilla to HQ
- Maintains 201 file of all branch personnel (direct and agency based)
- Prepares attendance report summary for payroll
- Distributes employees payslip through department head.
- Sends DTR and forms to agency and suppliers
- Counter checks the billing sent by agency to the branch.
- Checks accuracy of appraisal of all employees.
- Conducts investigation based on the forwarded incident report by concerned department
- Generates monthly report of employees tardiness to HR Supervisor for disciplinary action
- Conducts exit interview of separated employees and facilitates signing of clearance.
- Assists in facilitating medical examination for all direct-hired and agency-based personnel
- Must be a graduate of Human Resource Management or Psychology;
- With at least 6 months work experience in the following facets of HR: recruitment, timekeeping and payroll, compensation and benefits administration, administrative employee/labor relations;
- Knowledgeable in Philippine Labor Code;
- With background in handling disciplinary cases;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; and
- With knowledge in administrative and leasing function
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jose Abad Santos Avenue, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About CW Home Depot
Founded in 2003, CW Marketing & Development Corporation has introduced the first store-within-store retail concept wherein everything you need to build or renovate your home is all under one roof. The said unique platform offers a variety of building, finishing & furnishing products in the convenience of a one-stop-shop. Similar, to a shopping mall, CW Home Depot has its own department stores segmented into Home Builders Superstore or DIY Section, Home Interior Superstore, Home Appliance Superstore with a wide range of specialty stores which cater to a more specific requirement.
It has 8 existing branches located in Ortigas, Alabang , Manila Bay, Balintawak, Pampanga, Commonwealth, Imus, and Sta. Rosa.