- Manila, Philippines448 R-8, Quiapo, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
As CustomThread’s Accountant, you will be responsible for all accounting, control, and audit matters of a growing, start-up custom apparel company. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Manages daily cash flow and recommends best action needed.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information to accounting system.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by:
- Collecting information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Coordinates with third party accountant for filing and regulatory requirements.
- Preferably a CPA.
- Knowledgeable in accounting software such as Quickbooks.
- Team player.
- Willing to work in Don Antonio, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Stock Options
- Performance Bonus
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Block 6 Lot 1 Don Faustino Street, Brgy. Karangalann Quezon City, Metro Manila PH, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Apparel / Fashion
- 1 opening
About CustomThread Inc.
CustomThread is a fashion-tech startup that takes customizing apparel to a whole new level. Not just your little kiosk that prints T-shirts, we push the apparel industry forward with a 1,400 square meter factory, the world’s best printing machines, and a digitally-controlled production system. Take control of steps from design creation to global delivery in our newly launched website--we make it as simple as shopping during your lunch break. But what really gives our apparel the x factor is the people behind it. Inspired by a “Google way of thinking,” we uphold a progressive company culture and this translates to a team who balance purpose and professionalism. Our vision it to build a global household brand for custom-apparel by 2020. #TogetherWeCan