The Franchise Sales Lead drives expansion and creates growth opportunities for Curves by selling new club locations to qualified franchise owners in both new and established markets. This role enables Curves Philippines to create franchise growth through passionate and committed franchise candidates.
Generate sufficient quality leads to meet the quarterly target club openings.
Makes outgoing calls to prospects from leads provided via Franchise Shows, social media, website, personal contacts and others.
Identifies the decision makes from these prospects and creates excitement, urgency to create rapport with the decision makers.
Manages and schedules regular Franchise Talk Seminars with prospects. Must qualify franchise prospects for attendance to Franchise Talks and ensure attendance of qualified prospects.
Close the sale and coordinate the effective transition of franchisee relationship to Franchise Operations Manager and Club Mentor.
Maintain database information of all leads and ensure updated contact status information for easy reference of company executives.
This is a part time position that is deliverable based. Minimum quota for closing sales on new clubs apply as KPI. Will require close coordination with Franchise Sales Manager. Most tasks can be done remotely using today's technology.
- She must possess a bachelors degree, or any equivalent degree.
- Proven track record of sales results, with minimum 1 year successful experience in product sales.
- Strong closing skills, supported by examples of specific deals closed or sales awards received.
- Experience in franchise sales is an advantage
- Background in fitness, health and sciences is an advantage.
- Good speaker, able to think on her toes and ability to express herself in clear, concise terms.
- Strong financial and analytical abilities as evidenced by understanding of financial principles
- Strong ability to research and generate sales leads using the Internet, industry directories, email, trade shows, franchise industry contacts, real estate industry contacts, social media, and others
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Behavioral Sciences and BS Business Management
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration (without a business undergraduate degree)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Level 10-1 One Global Place, 5th Avenue & 25th Street, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, 1632 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings