The Franchise Operations Manager is our Club Operations Consultant dedicated to the success of Curves in every franchised club. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide direct support to the Club Mentors assigned to each franchised club.
- Work closely with Club Mentors, Club Owners, Coaches, and the Head Office.
- Monitor and provide assistance to ensure successful club pre-opening activities.
- Assist in the handling of all franchisee concerns and escalates to Head Office as appropriate.
- Ensure a standard approach in launching Curves' programs and initiatives across all clubs.
- Conduct club visits and monitor club level quality issues concerning service, guest production, training, marketing, and sales.
- Conduct regular audits, which includes formal results presentation and action plan to ensure club goals are met.
- Provide guidance in all operational areas.
- Support the club mentors to implement any changes or additions to corporate standards and adherence to reporting procedures.
**This is a regular position with flexible work hours. The minimum face time requirement that must be fulfilled are the regular club visits and monitoring and weekly reporting to the head office. Documentation tasks may be done off site using today's technology.
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably with experience in running a business.
- Background in fitness, health, and sciences is an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze different aspects of the business efficiently.
- Good speaker.
- Ability to think on her toes and express herself in clear, concise terms.
- Good collaborator to keep a harmonious relationship between head office and clubs.
- Dedicated to our goal of strengthening women.
** This position requires successful applicants to undergo and pass the Curves Comprehensive training for branch operations.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Behavioral Sciences and BS Business Management
- Allied Medical Professions
- Commerce [Entrepreneurship]
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Level 10-1 One Global Place, 5th Avenue & 25th Street, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, 1632 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening