Senior Java Developer
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 44% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- 5 Years or more as lead or senior programmer with proven hands on experience in deploying and providing sound solution/maintaining a company’s core application solutions
- Experience in J2EE and Spring MVC is required
- design and implement reusable object-oriented code and subsystems using modern modeling techniques such as Design Patterns
- write unit and functional tests within automated test environments
- Writing Technical Document
- work with web service developer, system administrators, information architects and client side developers to develop fast and dynamic web applications.
Nice to have (not required)
- Experience with HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, Maven, PostgreSQL, Angular JS
- Experience with mobile application development, IBM Mobile First Platform, IBM WEM,
- Hybrid Development Experience
Combines an accomplished technical resume with the capabilities necessary for instructing, influencing, and otherwise enabling engineers to achieve company, project, and team related goals (as they relate to technology).
The demonstrated capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams.
- Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client-side technical expertise.
- Directs technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
- Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
- Provides thought leadership as it relates to emerging technologies and readying our company and engineers for productively integrating the same into our business.
- Write advanced, world-class code and other server side technologies to create dynamic web applications with multiple data serializations
- Design and implement reusable object-oriented code and subsystems using modern modeling techniques such as Design Patterns
- Write unit and functional tests within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Write concise yet comprehensive technical documentation - including for APIs and other interfaces
- Liaise with the end users and or product manager to explore and suggest appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features while safeguarding functionality, scalability and performances
- Work with web service developer, system administrators, information architects and client side developers to develop fast and dynamic web applications.
- Work with all relevant parties on the deployment of applications to the live site and all intermediate hosting environments.
- Responsible for work quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards for all business online output.
- Monitor work against the production schedule closely and provide progress updates and report any issues or technical difficulties to the CTO on a regular basis.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance