Payroll and Benefits Analyst
- Parañaque, Philippines
- 12,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Performs a variety of complex accounting duties in preparation, processing and maintenance of payroll and benefits.
- Analyze, update and reconcile payroll & benefits on a monthly basis.
- Prepare BIR 2316 and Year – end Alpha list.
- Withholding tax computation.
- Prepare BIR 1601C form.
- Provide payrolll on a monthly basis to the accounting team.
- Ensure statutory compliance
- Produce timely response to client/s or employee/s inquires .
- Perform other project and duties as required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, BSBA (Finance, Financial Management, Management)
- Knowledgeable in Philippines tax law, codes regulations, related to payroll and benefits processing.
- Advanced knowledge in payroll system (if any).
- Can work under pressure/deadlines.
- Advantage with experience in similar profile.
- Good communication skills - Written & Verbal.
- Keen to details, analytical, proactive and with high initiative to deliver quality output.
- Proficient in utilizing application (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Company Car
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Triple M Commercial Bldg. Dona Soledad Ave., Better Living Bgry. Don Bosco, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.