- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 100,000.00 - 150,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- A Space, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web, iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics, and visual design for products and services
- The ability to communicate interactions rapidly at varying levels of resolution
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from insight protocols to usability tests
- Background developing interaction prototypes
- Experience with motion design and related software
We looking for a software developer to develop an iOS and MacOS database application that will help us give a better overview of our business so that it can be monitored and tracked on a real time basis. This system will be our guide to the future, and will help govern what kind of strategies would be best for us to adapt.
- Be creating both an iPhone and Mac application that will be used for information management so that we can keep track of sales, deliveries, invoices, forecasts, etc
- You will be the lead product engineer to develop new features and services.
- Guide the development of scalable product architecture.
- Build systems and services that have immediate impact on our partners and customers.
- Mentor engineers for their technical and career development.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus