Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 58% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 167 F. Manalo St. Brgy. Kabayanan, San Juan City, San Juan, Philippines
- College graduate, preferably Accounting or Financial Courses;
- With at least 1-year experience in Human Resources;
- Above average communication skills;
- Computer Literate;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Validate accuracy of SOAs from agency per Payroll Register before payment by Accounting.
- In charge for Manpower Update; EOC, Resigned and Terminated.
- Remittance of government contributions such as SSS, PHIC & HDMF.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Monitors regular and special holidays as per declaration of the Government.
- Ensure completeness of daily time records; leave forms and change of schedules.
- Calculate and action deductions.
- Administering payroll.
- Releasing of pay slips.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
Recognized as a one of the design leader in space management, Cubixoffice's commitment to innovation and modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of furniture for homes, offices, canteens, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and other institution. Cubix’s professional designers are experts in innovation, offering insight into what is possible in the workplace now and in the future. As a full service facility consultant and contract furniture dealership, we manage each job from inception to completion with personalized customer service and support.