- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 71% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 167 F. Manalo St. San Juan, San Juan, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Cost Estimating Software
Total Quality Management
Diploma in Industrial Engineering
Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
- Graduate of 4-year Degree in Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting metrics.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Recognized as a one of the design leader in space management, Cubixoffice's commitment to innovation and modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of furniture for homes, offices, canteens, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and other institution. Cubix’s professional designers are experts in innovation, offering insight into what is possible in the workplace now and in the future. As a full service facility consultant and contract furniture dealership, we manage each job from inception to completion with personalized customer service and support.