- Pasig, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting metrics.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
We are seeking a self-motivated, client-focused project engineer to manage existing client projects, in Metro Manila and surrounding areas. Minimum requirements include:
- Graduate of 4-year Degree in Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Ideal applicants will have at least 2 years experience working in a construction project site and/or manufacturing experience.
Successful candidates will receive technical and product training, and be paired with a mentor for enhanced development and support.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Project Management
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.