- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 23 days ago
- Shipping and Logistics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 4A, Polar Center, Alabang-Zapote Road cor. C.V. Starr Avenue, Pamplona, 1740, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Must be knowledgeable in all facets of accounting and finance functions including but not limited to the following:
- Cash Flow Management
- Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payable
- Payment & Control of company obligations
- Managing Company funds
- Capital expenditures
- Payroll Management
- Internal & External reporting
- Proficiency in various computer applications such as:
- Microsoft office applications.
- Internet browsing platforms.
- Accounting systems (eg. ARIES).
- Ability to handle multiple projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong work ethics and enthusiasm with a 'can do' attitude.
- Organized and motivated.
- Ability to work as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to a multi-cultural working environment of assigned clients.
- Work with integrity and ethically uphold organizational values.
- React well under pressure and follow through on commitments.
- Team player attitude and a track record of completing projects and tasks in a timely manner.
- Willing to go beyond the call of duty
Education & Work Background
- Must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Must have a strong demonstrable working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), book keeping procedures, and practices.
- Must be knowledgeable in PEZA rules, Sarabane’s Oxely Act, BOA Rulings, BIR Rulings, and other local standards.
- Must be knowledgeable in matters of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Internal & External Auditing, Business Laws, and Taxation.
- Must have strong computer skills such as:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Other MS office applications
- Must have working knowledge of Accounting Systems.
- Must have a working experience in handling different accounting functions.
- Must have experienced working on holidays, weekend, and shifting schedules.
- Detail and results oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, analytical, project managment, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective client service and strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Leadership & people management skills.
- Adherent to principles & values.
- Writing and reporting skills.
- Strong business acumen.
The Junior Accountant will play a key role in the planning, handling / managing, and implementation / carrying out various quality bookkeeping engagements, general/cost accounting, payroll management, asset management, recording and purchasing inventory. He/She is expected to consistently demonstrate proactiveness in delivering the transactional accounting and processing requirements of CS-PAC Global BPO, Inc. The Junior Accountant is also expected to support and collaborate effectively with the Management of CS-PAC Global BPO, by handling confidential data and nurturing a positive work environment characterized by trust, integrity, and excellence.
Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Assists in preparing financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, profit-and-loss, other accounting statements, and varied fiscal reports for submission & presentation to the Top Management Team.
- Assists in developing and maintaining records of all general ledger accounts including monthly and quarterly journal entries as part of monthly closing like post journal entries.
- Reconciles assigned accounts and investigates any reconciling items.
- Assists in maintaining compliance with accounting standards and regulations (e.g., Philippines GAAP and local regulations).
- Maintains Accounting System Reports (Entry to the system of Financial & Accounting Transactions) as well as Inventory Control and Inventory Reports.
- Manages the day to day control over treasury transactions and authorization of bank payments.
- Manages the cash flow of the company on a daily basis, makes periodic analysis, reviews constant bases and assesses the various payment activities and methods.
- Maintains Company Fund, Bank Reconciliation, and Daily Cash Position Reports.
- Participates in interim and year-end audits with internal and external auditors specifically in coordination with the preparation of required audit schedules.
- Coordinates with External Auditors.
- Performs three way matching of all vendor invoices.
- Prepares payment and check vouchers as well as wire transfer instructions for overseas payments.
- Processes employee expense reports as well as all recurring / monthly payments such as:
- Membership / association dues.
- Credit card charges
- Posts AP transactions and payments to Accounting System.
- Ensures vendor reconciliation.
Accounts Receivable & Revenue Reporting
- Creates data for billing and process invoicing of both Intercompany and 3rd Party billings.
- Creates revenue and invoice related transactions to the accounting system.
- Escalates issues of the invoices in case of dispute or unreconciled items.
Collection and Coordination
- Communicates with customers through phone or email.
- Communicates with Immediate Manager to solve disputes in invoices.
- Sends timely Statement of Accounts and collection follow-ups on a weekly basis.
Administrative & Reporting
- Files invoices and maintains customer master records.
- Generates and submits aging Accounts Receivables on a weekly basis.
- Assists in cash flow forecast and planning in terms of timing of collection.
- Updates Balance Sheet schedules related to Sales, Receivables, and Advances.
- Ensures completion of additional tasks given for other functions related to the job scope above.
- Manages the payroll import to Payroll system as well as the tabulation, monitoring, and distribution of payroll costs to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Manages time keeping by collating shift schedules regularly from line managers and upload them into the Time and Attendance System / Payroll System for processing.
- Generates Payroll files and endorses to Director / HR / General Manager for validation.
- Manages and closes all payroll disputes.
- Manages HRIS Administration Maintenance & Record Keeping by inputting all necessary information in the system.
- Conducts system performance and output.
- Ensures accuracy of data.
- Manages the annual registration and compliance of all documentary requirements for SEC, DTI, BOA, PCAB, PEZA, and all local Government agencies.
- Assists in representing the Company during local Government audits.
- Ensures that the Company complies & cooperates with tax authorities and external auditors in accounting entries requirements.
- Ensures computation and filing of the following:
- Tax Returns [(VAT (2550M &2550 Q).
- Percentage Taxes(2551M& 2551Q).
- Withholding Taxes (1601-C & 1601-E, 1604-CF & 1604-E).
- Income Tax Returns (1702Q and 1702).
- Creditable Withholding Tax Form (2307 & 2306).
- Other government forms.
- Ensures all employees’ payroll, performance bonus, 13th month, and last pay are reported and paid out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creates an annual calendar of payroll schedule and distributes to Top Management.
- Ensures that the Company complies to Statutory Reporting Requirements.
- Acts as a tax consultant for the organization to help them compute the amount of tax payable and comply with statutory regulations related to taxation.
- Ensures completion of other related tasks & duties that may be assigned to him/her by his/her superior.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance