- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 days ago
- Shipping and Logistics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 4A, Polar Center, Alabang-Zapote Road cor. C.V. Starr Avenue, Pamplona, 1740, Las Piñas, Philippines
Must be knowledgeable in all facets of accounting and finance functions including but not limited to the following:
- Cash Flow Management
- Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payable
- Payment & Control of company obligations
- Managing Company funds
- Capital expenditures
- Payroll Management
- Internal & External reporting
- Proficiency in various computer applications such as:
- Microsoft office applications.
- Internet browsing platforms.
- Accounting systems (eg. ARIES).
- Ability to handle multiple projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong work ethics and enthusiasm with a 'can do' attitude.
- Organized and motivated.
- Ability to work as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to a multi-cultural working environment of assigned clients.
- Work with integrity and ethically uphold organizational values.
- React well under pressure and follow through on commitments.
- Team player attitude and a track record of completing projects and tasks in a timely manner.
- Willing to go beyond the call of duty
Education & Work Background
- Must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Must have a strong demonstrable working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), book keeping procedures, and practices.
- Must be knowledgeable in PEZA rules, Sarabane’s Oxely Act, BOA Rulings, BIR Rulings, and other local standards.
- Must be knowledgeable in matters of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Internal & External Auditing, Business Laws, and Taxation.
- Must have strong computer skills such as:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Other MS office applications
- Must have working knowledge of Accounting Systems.
- Must have a working experience in handling different accounting functions.
- Must have experienced working on holidays, weekend, and shifting schedules.
- Detail and results oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, analytical, project managment, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective client service and strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Leadership & people management skills.
- Adherent to principles & values.
- Writing and reporting skills.
- Strong business acumen.
The Junior Accountant will play a key role in the planning, handling / managing, and implementation / carrying out various quality bookkeeping engagements, general/cost accounting, payroll management, asset management, recording and purchasing inventory. He/She is expected to consistently demonstrate proactiveness in delivering the transactional accounting and processing requirements of CS-PAC Global BPO, Inc. The Junior Accountant is also expected to support and collaborate effectively with the Management of CS-PAC Global BPO, by handling confidential data and nurturing a positive work environment characterized by trust, integrity, and excellence.
Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Assists in preparing financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, profit-and-loss, other accounting statements, and varied fiscal reports for submission & presentation to the Top Management Team.
- Assists in developing and maintaining records of all general ledger accounts including monthly and quarterly journal entries as part of monthly closing like post journal entries.
- Reconciles assigned accounts and investigates any reconciling items.
- Assists in maintaining compliance with accounting standards and regulations (e.g., Philippines GAAP and local regulations).
- Maintains Accounting System Reports (Entry to the system of Financial & Accounting Transactions) as well as Inventory Control and Inventory Reports.
- Manages the day to day control over treasury transactions and authorization of bank payments.
- Manages the cash flow of the company on a daily basis, makes periodic analysis, reviews constant bases and assesses the various payment activities and methods.
- Maintains Company Fund, Bank Reconciliation, and Daily Cash Position Reports.
- Participates in interim and year-end audits with internal and external auditors specifically in coordination with the preparation of required audit schedules.
- Coordinates with External Auditors.
- Performs three way matching of all vendor invoices.
- Prepares payment and check vouchers as well as wire transfer instructions for overseas payments.
- Processes employee expense reports as well as all recurring / monthly payments such as:
- Membership / association dues.
- Credit card charges
- Posts AP transactions and payments to Accounting System.
- Ensures vendor reconciliation.
Accounts Receivable & Revenue Reporting
- Creates data for billing and process invoicing of both Intercompany and 3rd Party billings.
- Creates revenue and invoice related transactions to the accounting system.
- Escalates issues of the invoices in case of dispute or unreconciled items.
Collection and Coordination
- Communicates with customers through phone or email.
- Communicates with Immediate Manager to solve disputes in invoices.
- Sends timely Statement of Accounts and collection follow-ups on a weekly basis.
Administrative & Reporting
- Files invoices and maintains customer master records.
- Generates and submits aging Accounts Receivables on a weekly basis.
- Assists in cash flow forecast and planning in terms of timing of collection.
- Updates Balance Sheet schedules related to Sales, Receivables, and Advances.
- Ensures completion of additional tasks given for other functions related to the job scope above.
- Manages the payroll import to Payroll system as well as the tabulation, monitoring, and distribution of payroll costs to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Manages time keeping by collating shift schedules regularly from line managers and upload them into the Time and Attendance System / Payroll System for processing.
- Generates Payroll files and endorses to Director / HR / General Manager for validation.
- Manages and closes all payroll disputes.
- Manages HRIS Administration Maintenance & Record Keeping by inputting all necessary information in the system.
- Conducts system performance and output.
- Ensures accuracy of data.
- Manages the annual registration and compliance of all documentary requirements for SEC, DTI, BOA, PCAB, PEZA, and all local Government agencies.
- Assists in representing the Company during local Government audits.
- Ensures that the Company complies & cooperates with tax authorities and external auditors in accounting entries requirements.
- Ensures computation and filing of the following:
- Tax Returns [(VAT (2550M &2550 Q).
- Percentage Taxes(2551M& 2551Q).
- Withholding Taxes (1601-C & 1601-E, 1604-CF & 1604-E).
- Income Tax Returns (1702Q and 1702).
- Creditable Withholding Tax Form (2307 & 2306).
- Other government forms.
- Ensures all employees’ payroll, performance bonus, 13th month, and last pay are reported and paid out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creates an annual calendar of payroll schedule and distributes to Top Management.
- Ensures that the Company complies to Statutory Reporting Requirements.
- Acts as a tax consultant for the organization to help them compute the amount of tax payable and comply with statutory regulations related to taxation.
- Ensures completion of other related tasks & duties that may be assigned to him/her by his/her superior.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance