HR & Admin Officer
- Las Piñas, Philippines
- Full time
The HR & Admin Officer shall manage different HR facets that encompasse all administrative work which will support the HR strategies, goals & objectives.
One of the important roles of the HR & Admin Officer is the requisition of personnel based on the needs of the organization. This role shall encompass execution of the full cycle recruitment process. Alongside with this, the HR & Admin Officer will monitor the Talent Management activities all throughout the employment life cycle within the organization. Other roles shall be in support of the Compensation & Benefits, Workplace Learning & Development, Talent Management and Employee Engagement.
- Assists in the designing, developing, and maintaining the recruitment process in the organization.
- Assists in designing of the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and source.
- Explores & presents to Management the market's best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Constantly monitors and reduces the costs of the recruitment process by assisting in the implementation of the newest trends and best practices.
- Monitors & reports the updates on labor legislation and assists in implementing required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment updates & topics.
- Researches and assists in adapting the best industry recruitment practices.
- Contributes proactively to HR recruitment related policies and procedures.
- Manages and improves technology based staffing program.
- Promotes and develops continuous improvement and value-creation initiatives benefiting the business and employees..
- Works closely with various functional heads to assure departments are fully staffed.
- Manages one-on-one meeting activities between leaders and support.
- Assists in creating a coaching and mentoring culture in the company.
- Manages the regularization promotions, transfers, and all kinds of movement of Associates within the company.
- Manages the HMO & GLI enrolment & deactivation of members by coordinating with HR business partners / suppliers on time.
- Point person in announcing the Health & Wellness programs of the company.
- Coordinates with employees regarding concerns & inquiries related to all company-initiated benefits such as loans, parking, etc.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Manages & maintains 201 Files (Active & Inactive files).
- Ensures that the documentation for off-boarding activities are in place and submitted to stakeholders on time (i.e. Personnel Clearance).
- Assists in designing, developing, and driving campaigns for the company’s Rewards & Recognition system.
- Manages the administrative tasks involving the Rewards & Recognition programs of the company, such as perfect attendance tracker and certificates, loyalty program tracker, Employee of the Year program, etc.
- Checks and responds to emails of employees and business partners within 24-48 hours.
- Assists and responds to employees’ query and concerns.
- Performs an HR generalist function in accommodating employees’ queries.
- Oversees all functions of the Admin team members.
- Oversees the office administration, facilities, maintenance, housekeeping, messengerial schedules, and their requirements.
- Prepares report related to Recruitment and Performance on a monthly basis.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendation for business processes improvement.
- Creates and recommends Job Description for each position.
- Builds a Library of JD for the organization.
- Organizes files and documents and build database of applicants & employees 201 and 202 Files.
- Assists in producing DOLE documentary requirements on time.
- Job Interviewing skills.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong planning & analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Solid project & people management skills.
- Sound judgement & excellent problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in the use of technology.
- Strong business acumen.
Education and Work Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration and/or equivalent.
- Has 2-3 year experience in Human Resources handling recruitment, talent management, and employee engagement.
- Has relevant 2-3 year experience in Human Resource Department as a Generalist.
- Has experience with managing Messengers, Cleaners & Admin Staff.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Correspondence
- Report Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Labor Relations
- Document management system software
- Record Keeping
- HRIS software
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Psychology [Industrial-Organizational Psychology]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 4A, Polar Center, Alabang-Zapote Road cor. C.V. Starr Avenue, Pamplona, 1740, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Shipping and Logistics
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.