Overall responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems. To make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed. The analyst does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. Involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This position requires a person keen for detail and excellent communication skills. Competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality. Possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Packages (varies from 50,000-120,000)
- Training and Employee Development
- Good working environment
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Paid Vacation Leaves
- Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Paid Bereavement and Emergency Leaves
- Gym Membership
- Annual Salary Increase
- Health and Medical Insurance
- ISTQB Certification or any equivalent certification required (For QE Lead Position only)
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- 3-5 years (for Senior Quality Engineer) & 6+ year (for QE Lead) of experience in manual and automated test environment
- Has a solid experienced in Mobile Application Testing
- Automation experience plus Skills for Kobiton, Java (non-negotiable), Appium
- With experience in Visual Studio - IDE/Tool/Platform to edit Appium Scripts
- With experience in Eclipse - IDE/Tool/Platform to edit Appium Scripts
- Must have Electronic Systems or Hardware testing experience
- Must have experience in testing complex embedded software systems
- Must have experience in testing communication between devices
- Must have experience in testing electronics, mobile applications on IOS and Android Devices
- Solid understanding of Product Development Life Cycle including Agile Methodology
- Proven experience in test planning, test monitoring and control, test analysis and design, test execution, defect management, test reporting.
- Good written and verbal communications.
Perks and Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave