Automation Testing Lead (Ortigas Center location)
- Pasig, Philippines18th Floor, Emerald Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Provide support to the Project Manager in bringing new testing knowledge in the overall testing cycle and to the entire team.
- Experience in methods, tools, and technology used in software and hardware testing
- Experience in the use of Quality Management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free application software and hardware
- Experience in the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
- Experience in object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Experience in the functions, features, and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
- Understand and focus on the end customers’ needs
- Make solid decision-making, analysis and problem solving
- Work in an Agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Capability to deliver results under pressure
- Work with technical and non-technical individuals
- Capability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees.
- To multitask, prioritize and address the most critical tasks
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
A person with strong experience in managing people and testing projects and has the ability to work in a dynamic environment. A person who can easily come up with solutions to meet project needs.
- ISTQB Certification Required
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automated test environment
- Must have Electronic Systems or Hardware testing experience
- Must have experience in testing complex embedded software systems
- Must have experience in testing communication between devices
- Must have experience in testing electronics, mobile applications on IOS and Android Devices
- Solid understanding of Product Development Life Cycle including Agile Methodology
- Proven experience developing Automation in any oriented programming language such as Java, Ruby and - Python
- Proven experience in test planning, test monitoring and control, test analysis and design, test execution, defect management, test reporting.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and team building skills
- Good written and verbal communications.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.