- The position shall be responsible in linking the company to the client.
- Facilitates the marketing projects and requests of clients -- specifically processing of final artwork for development, proofing, and oversees the production and deployment of marketing materials.
- Helps to ensure internal teams are prepared to execute projects on time and with quality that is aligned with the company’s thrust and the client’s goals.
- Develops and maintains good working relationship with the client.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication, or any related field;
- Effective oral and written English communications skills
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in any of the following: client servicing, account acquisition and account management
- Must have the ability to present ideas, possesses good organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills, and the ability to solve problems.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management
- High interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Account Management
- Advertising Management
- Business Administration [Marketing]
About Creative Gateway, Inc.
Creative Gateway Incorporated (CGI) is a young and dynamic advertising company that specializes in printing, warehousing, distribution, events management and IT support. Established in 2007, CGI offers content development (marketing campaigns, digital campaigns), artwork development, large format printing (billboards, banners, streamers, backlit signages, murals, and other graphics), logistics, distribution/delivery, and events management (from concept to production).