Creative Gateway, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines1869, P. Domingo, Kasilawan, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP200002500020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are seeking for a driven, self-motivated Sales Executive to boost our customer base. Successful candidate will be responsible for pursuing leads in our database as well as discovering new prospects through traditional marketing techniques, digital marketing, and social media.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set-up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services of the company.
- With a degree in advertising, marketing, communications, business management, or any related course
- At least 1 year work experience in related field is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- High interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in Makati area.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Advertising Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1869, P. Domingo, Kasilawan
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
About Creative Gateway, Inc.
Creative Gateway Incorporated (CGI) is a young and dynamic advertising company that specializes in printing, warehousing, distribution, events management and IT support. Established in 2007, CGI offers content development (marketing campaigns, digital campaigns), artwork development, large format printing (billboards, banners, streamers, backlit signages, murals, and other graphics), logistics, distribution/delivery, and events management (from concept to production).