- Assisting with the day-to- day activity and operation of the library
- Performs circulation activities (e.g. item check-in and check-out, lists of overdue items, etc.) for the purpose of controlling the use, location and availability of items in the collection.
- Assisting in the development and creation of displays, bulletin boards, and announcements to encourage library usage.
- Prepares manual and reports (e.g. collection statistics, scheduling reports/requests, renewal information, work orders, overdue lists, textbook orders, fines, web pages, costs, etc.) for the purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
- Performing clerical duties (i.e., typing, covering/repairing books, and scheduling the center for classes and events).
- Re-shelving items for easy and efficient accessibility by students and staff.
- Monitors student activities and books and computer use for the purpose of maintaining a safe environment conducive to learning.
- Assisting in the Inventory process of library materials.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the librarian
Candidate must posses a Bachelor of Library and Information Science.
Preferrably a licensed Librarian.
Self Motivated - work without direct supervision.
Ability to follow/carry out directions without direct supervision.
Knowledge of computer operations and applications.
Knowledge of the Dewey Decimal System and Library of Congress Classification System
Ability to accurately catalog library material.
Ability to speak clearly and communicate positively to children and adults.
Ability to read/write clearly and concisely.
Possess basic filing, record-keeping, and clerical skills
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor CTTM Building, Timog Avenue corner Tomas Morato, Quezon City, Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening