- Lead the team to drive growth across all target segments via acquisition of student enrollees.
- Develop and strengthen the brand of the school according to its vision
- Widen the school’s reach to its target segments based on the academic programs on offer
- Identify potential trends in the industry and open new academic programs that would help address the need of the industry for talented workforce or potential leads to new business endeavors
- Work with the Academics Department to develop the programs to be suitable for the target segments
- Manage end-to-end design and execution of strategic campaigns including concept ideation, media and demand planning, go-to-market strategy, and budget planning.
- React to mid-campaign performance and strategy shifts and optimize in between campaign activities whenever appropriate.
- Controls the digital corporate marketing budget with rigorous tracking and prioritization to deliver on business plan commitments
- Manage reporting and analysis across marketing campaigns, using data to drive better campaigns through a test and learn approach.
- Work with all key stakeholders and supporting functions (internal and external) to deliver high-quality work for creative, PR, social media, events, webinars, orientations, etc.
- Prioritize and demystify objectives or tasks into actionable next steps for the team.
- Ensure that the team always has the necessary skills to take on present and upcoming trends in marketing and business development
- Be the lead point of contact with partner agencies and guide them to execute best in class digital corporate platforms and digital campaigns
- Develop partnerships with digital agencies and regularly evaluate & assess their performance propose arising opportunities or to address upcoming challenges
MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related programs from top universities
At least 5 - 7 years of direct and immersive experience in marketing campaign management and product development
Proven track record of leading teams within organizations with a wealth of knowledge, experience, and confidence in identifying and solving problems or bottlenecks in the marketing/sales pipeline
Experience in working on projects from ideation to completion
General knowledge and enthusiasm with the technology and education space is an advantage
Excellent knowledge of the Philippines market, deep understanding of consumer insights, and the digital marketing landscape.
Results-oriented and data-driven. Able to make data-informed decisions for a marketing plan. Proven track record of utilizing data forming innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalized into impactful marketing campaign execution.
Profound understanding of the digital consumer journey and how to leverage the digital touchpoints to deliver incremental reach, higher traffic/conversion to e-commerce, and engagement.
Resourceful and creative: Knack for identifying great marketing creative. You work well with creative people, knowing how they need to be briefed and managed in order to deliver the most impactful creative work.
Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
Strong relationship-building and business communication skills
Excellent command of the English Language (both written and verbal)
The ability to work around new tools and processes is an advantage
A passion to improve the education landscape in the Philippines
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Administration [Business Management]