College Instructor | Computer Science
- Quezon City, Philippines, 94 Kamuning Road, Interweave Building, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
- Ensures high quality of education through learning innovation and scientific research.
- Keeps target student retention rate through high student satisfaction rating.
- Promotes student learning by addressing individual learning differences.
- Uses instructional technologies to enhance student learning.
- Communicates with the students to check for understanding through reinforcing learning goals and expectations throughout the lesson.
- Maximizes instructional learning time by working with students individually or in groups.
- Provides guided practice that will eventually be shifted as student's responsibility.
- Obtains professional license and/or enrols in continuing professional studies.
- Utilizes all learning resources to attain outstanding student performance.
- Maintains load quality that optimizes teaching and student performance.
- Ensures that the subject taught is aligned with a college education in CIIT.
- Reviews and recommends new technologies that will be useful in the delivery of the learning process.
- Continues the learning process through attendance in seminars and training and re-echoing this back to the school for peer coaching.
- Graduate of Information Technology or any Computer Science related Courses
- Master's Degree is a distinct advantage for this position
- At least a year of in-depth experience in both teaching methodologies and teaching strategies
- Has taught current and relevant Programming Languages as well as othre Computer Science-related courses such as Networking, Database Management and the like
- Excellent command both the English and Filipino Language (both written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge on the subject to be taught
- Assertive, passionate, and accommodating in class
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Classroom Management
- Learning Strategies
- Learning Management System LMS
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management and Coaching
- E-Learning Design
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 94 Kamuning Road, Interweave Building, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Education and Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.