- Implement classroom management techniques that promote critical thinking skills, strong work attitudes and positive life values.
- Develop curricula that address individual learning differences and industry needs.
- Use instructional technologies and innovations to enhance student learning.
- Communicate with the students continuously to check for understanding by reinforcing learning goals and expectations throughout the lesson.
- Monitor student performance through clear and comprehensive standards that are transparent to the students, and provide useful feedback for their improvement.
- Maximize instructional learning time by working with students individually or in groups, while ensuring that curricula implementation is complete.
- Demonstrate mastery of the content and teaching skills of the subjects they teach.
- Model exemplary behavior towards their students and peers.
- Enforce school policies and procedures firmly as stated in the school manual.
- Identify specific areas of student achievement and improvement and communicate this clearly to the student and other relevant stakeholders which may include parents, clinic and guidance staff, class adviser and school management to be properly addressed.
- Collaborate with parents and other school staff to ensure the holistic development of each student.
- Participate actively in all school activities and events.
- Commit to professional development by attending both in house and third party organized activities that will complement the instructional plan for students.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience with 3D design, rigging, animation, and development;
- Has at least a year of teaching or training experience
- Extensive knowledge on Autodesk Maya and/or 3DS Max
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Must be assertive, passionate, and accommodating in class.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Work from Home
- Multimedia Arts
About CIIT College of Arts and Technology
CIIT College of Arts and Technology Want to help make a difference? CIIT seeks to revolutionize Philippine education by putting industry-based + student-centered learning + affordable in the same sentence. We are looking for awesome people with a passion for sharing knowledge and empowering others to turn their own passions into a career. It also means working with others who have similar goals, a team with a shared desire to innovate in the education space, and non-traditional management that is committed to pushing boundaries in order to close the skill gap between education and industry. Help us in building the future of Philippine Education.