- Ensures high quality of education through learning innovation and scientific research.
- Keeps target student retention rate through high student satisfaction rating.
- Promotes student learning by addressing individual learning differences.
- Uses instructional technologies to enhance student learning.
- Communicates with the students to check for understanding through reinforcing learning goals and expectations throughout the lesson.
- Maximises instructional learning time by working with students individually or in groups.
- Provides guided practice that will eventually be shifted as student's responsibility.
- Obtains professional license and/or enrols in continuing professional studies.
- Utilises all learning resources to attain outstanding student performance.
- Maintains load quality that optimises teaching and student performance.
- Ensures that subject taught is aligned with college education in CIIT.
- Reviews and recommends new technologies that will be useful in the delivery of the learning process.
- Continues the learning process through attendance in seminars and trainings and re-echoing this back to the school for peer coaching.
- Graduate of BS Education Major in Filipino or any Filipino-related Courses
- At least a year of in-depth experience in both teaching methodologies and teaching strategies
- Must be a Licensed Education Teacher (LET Passer)
- Has taught Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Iba't Ibang Teksto, Filipino sa Piling Larangan and Pagbasa at Pagsulat ng Iba't Ibang Teksto
- Excellent command both the English and Filipino Language (both written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge on the subject to be taught
- Assertive, passionate, and accommodating in class
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Classroom Management
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- E-Learning Design
- Curriculum Design and Development
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Teacher
- Secondary Education [Communication Arts in English & Filipino]
About CIIT College of Arts and Technology
CIIT College of Arts and Technology Want to help make a difference? CIIT seeks to revolutionize Philippine education by putting industry-based + student-centered learning + affordable in the same sentence. We are looking for awesome people with a passion for sharing knowledge and empowering others to turn their own passions into a career. It also means working with others who have similar goals, a team with a shared desire to innovate in the education space, and non-traditional management that is committed to pushing boundaries in order to close the skill gap between education and industry. Help us in building the future of Philippine Education.