Document Control Analyst
- San Juan, PhilippinesOrtigas Avenue , San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Store and retrieve controlled documents in SAP and 4th shift including Bills of Material (BOMs), engineering drawings and company process documents.
- Issue and process Engineering Change Requests (ECRs), and follow up to ensure timely approval of those requests.
- Own tasks related to migrating data to S4 HANA, including organizing and uploading engineering documentation.
- Create new and modify existing process documentation.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed.
- 5+ years of document control experience in an electrical component manufacturing or other technical environments.
- Experience with SAP is required. Experience with S4 HANA and 4thshift is desired.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a strong sense of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask, and troubleshoot.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven environment.
- Computer-savvy and expert in Microsoft Office Products, including Microsoft 365, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Perks and Benefits
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.