Human Resource (HR)/ Admin Manager
- San Juan, PhilippinesPenthouse, Henrys Bldg. 80, Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the general human resource functions.
- Oversees end-to-end recruitment and placement. Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interprets, communicates and implements company policies.
- Prepares, processes and tracks employee movements.
- Sole person-in-charge of employee relation and engagement.
- Facilitates grievance machinery and arbitration.
- Handles the whole process of off-boarding and exit management.
- Works closely with the legal counsel of the company.
- Prepares reports on attrition, employee satisfaction, monthly business report, employee movement, exit management, among others.
- Handles employee engagement strategy
- College degree holder of Psychology, Behavioral Science or any related course from an accredited university or college.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as an HR Generalist, HR Officer, HR Specialist or the like. Progressive leadership experience in an HR post is preferred.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge in recruitment processes and strategies, policy-making and implementation, training and development, employee relations, labor relations, organizational development, conflict resolution and management and other aspects of HR
- Must have knowledge in office administration
- Must have knowledge in personnel administration policies and procedures
- Must have a working knowledge of office software – word processing, spreadsheet and presentations
- Has wide background on general human resources administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.