- Responsible for full lifecycle knowledge and support of BI implementations including business analysis, design, development, ETL, testing, deployment and support.
- Extract data from different sources to create a usable data warehouse for strong decision making.
- Ensures that Business Intelligence services meet the required service support levels.
- Development of ETL and ETL framework processes to facilitate data movement within the organization in support of the data warehouse.
- Development of QA processes to monitor and evaluate the ongoing results and performance of the data warehouse ETL inputs and outputs.
- Maintenance and modifications of existing data warehouse ETL processes.
- Documentation of data warehouse ETL processes, including flow, function, and dependencies.
- Collaborate on enterprise data governance projects, assist with data architecture and data quality as it applies to the data warehouse the supporting ETL processes.
- Proven knowledge of databases, Sql, scripting languages, Etl, and file transfer automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology, or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 to 4 years in ETL Development and Data Integration • Work experience related to Etl, Bi reporting tools, data warehousing and data modeling
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle BI
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.