- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 days
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Apparel / Fashion
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jalan Kaji, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
Attention to Detail
Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
Accountancy & Legal Management
- Age between 24-30 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of working experience in Accounting , especially Tax
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
- General PC literacy including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be able to work on multi-platforms and be able to adjust accordingly
- Files tax documents by preparing relatable documents
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Founded in 2008, COTTONINK is an independent Indonesian label that presents a selection of casual and modern ready-to-wear women's outfit that highlights the importance of quality and attitude. In order to deliver our customers' needs and wants in this digital era, we always aim to step up our game in the industry by providing weekly new arrivals and interactive social media channels. Based on data traffic, COTTONINK is having one of the highest rank on top of other local brands. To fulfil our dream as a leading Indonesian fashion e-retailer, we need more high-spirited, creative and talented individuals to join our team. Working at COTTONINK, it's more than doing daily 9to5 or chasing deadlines, but we always strive to empower everyone in our team to learn from their mistakes, improve their strategies and develop a better planning. Now the question is, are you the one that we've been looking for?