Human Resource (HR) Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 97% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Apparel / Fashion
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jalan Kaji, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- 5-7 years of working experience in HR / Business area (preferably from retail/ digital company)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player but able to work independently
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Handling and managing all HR funtions; Recruitment, Administrations, Personnel, Compensation & Benefit, Employee Relation, HRD Policies and SOP, Company Regulation, Training Development, and GA matter
- Developing & implementation of all procedures and SOP's regarding employment and complies with applicable local and national regulations and law
- Make company's organization structure and change of organization structure if necessary.
- Making policies about compensation and benefit employee with group/ leveling system for all each positions
- Help to handle management of the company facilities assets management, office supplies.
- Responsible for the operational and the implementation of company regulation, human resources policies from all business unit in order to achieved the main objectives of the company.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting of Human Resources Development Training for all employees to achieve increased productivity and efficiency.
- Manage & monitoring staff performance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Founded in 2008, COTTONINK is an independent Indonesian label that presents a selection of casual and modern ready-to-wear women's outfit that highlights the importance of quality and attitude. In order to deliver our customers' needs and wants in this digital era, we always aim to step up our game in the industry by providing weekly new arrivals and interactive social media channels. Based on data traffic, COTTONINK is having one of the highest rank on top of other local brands. To fulfil our dream as a leading Indonesian fashion e-retailer, we need more high-spirited, creative and talented individuals to join our team. Working at COTTONINK, it's more than doing daily 9to5 or chasing deadlines, but we always strive to empower everyone in our team to learn from their mistakes, improve their strategies and develop a better planning. Now the question is, are you the one that we've been looking for?