- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 9% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 12,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 5112 Filmore St. Cor. Curie St. Palanan Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- With a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Business Studies, Administration Management or its equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Purchasing
- With strong coordination skills and very detail-oriented
- Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
- Has a superb time management skills
- Can work with minimum supervision and can cope well with pressures as well as deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Knowledgeable in costing, inventory and warehouse procedures
- Available to start anytime
At Cost U Less, we are looking for people who care about the quality products and services that they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking for men and women who are self-driven, energetic, take initiatives, goal-oriented, has superb customer service skills, strictly observes schedules and deadlines, relentless and persistent in the submission of deliverables.
JOB / POSITION SUMMARY:
The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for ordering of the materials or needed items by the Company, follow-throughs suppliers with the agreed dates of delivery and coordinates thoroughly with the Sales Team on the availability or delivery of those items.
- Gather information’s and other details regarding upcoming Production Orders.
- Coordinates with the Buyer regarding on the sample materials, and other materials or accessories to be use.
- Source or coordinates with the suppliers for the samples of materials or accessories.
- Present samples for approval of the Buyer for bulk productions.
- Source, canvass, evaluate quotations, select and negotiate best price with Supplier based on quantity and terms of payments.
- Prepare and process Purchase Orders based on company procedures and policies.
- Coordinate with the suppliers in delivery schedules.
- Ensure accuracy in quantity of the deliveries from supplier, handles and monitor claims for defective, shortage and missing materials.
- Regularly updates the status of all purchase requisitions
- Prepares recommendations or canvass report of price quotation analysis or comparison for approval of the Superior