As a Sales Manager of our Sales department you are responsible for the Sensitive Decision making and Management of All Sales Executives for their proper handling of Clients. You will also be responsible in meeting quotas set forth and to train Sales Executives to make all deals a successful buy. May be tasked to perform Proper Target Quota and reports to the Director, Marketing and Assessment of Changes required in the Sales Division.
- A graduate of Management or any related course to Technical Design, AUTOCAD, 3D
- Min. 1 year working experience in the Sales Department as a Sales Manager of a Furniture, Construction, retail or wholesale trading company
- Knowledge in all fields of Sales Management
- Knowledge about technical design & conceptualization
- Good language abilities in English and Filipino
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Good communication skills and pleasant manner
- Social Perceptiveness
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Action Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.