- Walk, ride motorcycle, drive vehicle, or use public transport to reach destinations to deliver documents, collect or deliver goods.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering documents, collect or deliver goods.
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route
- Check with Admin/Hr Officer after completed deliveries, to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments
- Perform routine maintenance on delivery vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel
- Ability to work unsupervised, team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop rapport with customers and employees
- Previous related work experience is a must
- Professional Driver’s License is required
- No or with minimal traffic violation records
- Well-versed in various routes, both in the Metro and provincial areas
- Can work long hours if needed (work on occasional evenings and weekends)
- At least 2 to 5 years relevant work experience, with a safe driving record
- Adept in driving 4 wheels (automatic & manual transmission)
- Can drive 2 wheels (motorcycle), an advantage but not required
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational/Technical Diploma or Short course certificate
- Very good physical and health condition
- Open and transparent communication, hardworking and fast learner
- Willing to render overtime
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.