Financial Software Implementor
- Cebu City, Philippines
- Full time
- Executing assigned tasks in the project implementation plan.
- Assisting in deploying and installing the applications according to the project plan.
- Performing the assigned testing tasks to ensure that the system is working according to the standards.
- Monitoring and solving any problems related to the system implementation.
- Supporting the customer during the implementation Phase.
- Supporting the development team in analysis and requirement gathering.
- Work as second level support when needed.
- Create documentations and user guides when needed.
- Willing to travel around the Philippines.
- Can work with less supervision.
We're currently in need of Software Implementors for Accounting Enterprise Software.
- Must reside in or near Cebu City;
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply;
- Graduate of any of the following:
- Information Technology Courses
- BS Management
- Bachelor in Accountancy
- Commerce major in Accountancy
- Candidate should have good communication and presentation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to lead training sessions and demos on the customer site;
- Problem solver and analytical thinker;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ambitious and self-motivated;
- With good and pleasing personality, good communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Software Testing
- Presentation Skills
- Action Planning
- Database Software
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Information Technology
- Management Accounting
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 96 J. Alcantara St., Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Software Development
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.