About the role
CoreData is seeking a detail-oriented and self-directed Database Assistant to conduct lead generations and support delivery of consumer and B2B projects across a range of industries.
This Manila-based full-time role is best suited to lead generations with 2-3 years’ experience in a lead generations company, or similar lead generations-related experience.
Working with a team in Manila and supporting client managers in Australia, London and Boston, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team working on global projects and collaborating directly with our offshore-based team.
You are naturally detail-oriented and have a high sense of confidentiality. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your market research career.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to directly to the Database Manager in Manila, your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Work with internal clients to understand the project scope and define project needs for the success of the campaign/fieldwork
- Source contact information of various professionals through online research
- Update existing database or create a new database of the sourced contacts
- Build and or update panelists profiles as well as the profiles of the sourced contacts
- Ensure that the databases are regularly updated by adding new contacts and profiles as well removing inactive contacts.
- Regularly clean the database and ensure accuracy of all the stored information
- Keep track, update and record all in field and completed projects, email marketing performance and respondent activities
- Consolidate entries for prize draw as well as the list of referrals
- Responsible for the preparation of email invitations
- Prepare list of target respondents ensure timely scheduling of send outs
- Monitor and update on progress of projects in a daily basis
- Support other research teams if needed. This may include making calls or emailing panelists/shoppers etc.
3. Panel Care
- Deal directly with panelists through phone and email and be able to respond promptly to email inquiries, complaints, requests, contact information changes, etc. and update the list with the current information changes etc.
- Support implementation of recruitment and retention strategies in order to improve the relationship with panelists, reduce attrition and increase panel size and quantity
- Admin mailbox maintenance by filtering emails and forwarding it to the appropriate people as well as deleting unnecessary emails
Skills and experience
- Previous lead generations experience is essential. Graduate of any related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Lead generations
- Basic knowledge of PHP/SQL
- LinkedIn, LinkedIn Rapportive not required but an advantage
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 2 years of experience in Lead generations
- Able to learn different internal systems quickly
- Able to work well under pressure, both independently and as a team
- Able to think proactively and come up with solutions and ideas
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Successful candidate shall receive a signing bonus* equivalent of their expected 13th month.
*Terms and conditions shall be discussed during the job offer.
Benefits and culture
CoreData is proud of its entrepreneurial, start-up culture where training is very ‘hands on’ and there is an atmosphere in which teams are tight and colleagues help each other. Your work will be interesting, challenging and provide opportunities for personal and career development.
We value long-term professional relationships with our people. We are a meritocracy where people are promoted due to the skills, innovation and value that they bring to their role and their team regardless of their tenure.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16th floor / Unit 1608, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Rd., Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening