About the role
CoreData is seeking a detail-oriented and self-directed Web Developer who will play a key role in the overall management and maintenance of the company's digital assets, tools and platforms and support the research operations team on any development tasks.
This Manila-based full-time role is best suited to candidates with 2-3 years’ experience as a full-stack developer.
Working with a team in Manila and supporting client managers in Australia, London and Boston, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team working on global projects and collaborating directly with our offshore-based team.
You are naturally detail-oriented and have a high sense of confidentiality. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your career.
Duties and resposibilities:
- Identify, plan, visualize and document programming of front-end and back-end of web development projects
- Ensure the integrity of internal databases by conducting regular security and maintenance check-up
- Plan and implement web development and programming projects as requested
- Collaborate with Designers in designing, developing and testing of web application programs using agile development process
- Maintain websites and other digital assets of the company in terms of web programming needs
- Assist in creating templates for online surveys and email campaigns
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting of websites when issues arise as soon as possible
- Must be a full stack developer
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Web Development, Programming, or any related course.
- Experience with software development and user experience
- Experience working in scripting online surveys is highly preferred
- Experience with back end development, mainly PHP or Python is preferred
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Training and Development
- Computer Science
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Web Development
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1608, 16th floor, East Tower, Tektite Towers (formerly Philippine Stock Exchange Centre), Exchange Rd., Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening