About the role
CoreData is seeking a detail-oriented and self-directed Database Specialist to manage our database structure and to support delivery of consumer and B2B projects across a range of industries.
This Manila-based full-time role is best suited to lead generations with 2-3 years’ experience in a lead generations company, or similar lead generations-related experience.
Supporting a team of Database Assistant in Manila and client managers in Australia, you will have the opportunity to be part of a large Manila-based team of Database Assistants working on Australians projects while working directly with our Australia-based team.
You are naturally detail-oriented and have a high sense of confidentiality. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your market research career.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to directly to the Database Manager in Manila, your primary duties and responsibilities include:
Strategy & Planning
- Create data mining architectures, coding standards, and statistical reporting, policies/procedures and data analysis methodologies.
- Devise, develop, and deploy required data queries in response to business user needs.
- Develop data models and protocols for mining production databases.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Conduct research and make recommendations.
- Works with Research and Database Assistants to coordinate the creation and management of data queries.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services across the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to data models.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones.
- Determine required network components to ensure data access, as well as data consistency and integrity.
- Develop routines for end users to facilitate best practices use of data mining tools.
- Collaborate with database and disaster recovery administrators to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Monitor data mining system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues.
Skills and experience
Previous lead generations experience is essential. Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related fieldany related field.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office & Web development codes such as SQL, PHP, HTML, JQuery
- Direct experience with data management techniques
- Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting
- At least 3 years of experience in Lead generations
- Able to learn different internal systems quickly
- Able to work well under pressure, both independently and as a team
- Able to think proactively and come up with solutions and ideas
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Web Development