About the role
CoreData is seeking a highly organised and self-directed Senior Research Analyst to conduct secondary and primary research tasks and support delivery of consumer and B2B research projects across a range of industries.
This Manila-based full-time role is best suited to researchers with 5-10 years’ experience in a market research agency, or similar research-related experience.
Supporting a team of research consultants in Australia, you will have the opportunity to be part of a large Manila-based team of analysts working on Australians projects while working directly with our Australia-based team.
Successful candidate shall receive up to their expected 13th month as a signing bonus.
You are naturally curious about understanding the story behind the numbers. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your market research career.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to directly to the Team Lead in Manila, your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Project Managers to determine priority tasks
- Leading Australia projects, from data collection to analysis and charting
- Assisting the Team Lead in managing capacity and resources
- Supervising junior analysts in Manila and providing feedback and quality assurance
- Ensuring quality of deliverables by doing quality assurance of analysts' work and data integrity of all research outputs
- Programming, testing and editing online surveys
- Preparing projects for fieldwork, including project set up and quotas and liaising with external panel providers to achieve sample
- Performing statistical analysis using standard company tools and adhering to company processes
- Performing higher level statistical analysis when required (ie. multiple regression)
- Building charts and report drafts
Skills and experience
Previous research experience is essential, preferably in a market research agency. Graduate and post-graduate qualifications in Social Sciences, Statistics or a related field are also desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Adept at using Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with detailed data sets
- Solid working background in SPSS
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with a ‘can do’ attitude
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field (ie. market research firm or data analysis role using statistical tools and excel)
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience working with clients
- Interest in digital research tools and approaches
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Successful candidate shall receive a signing bonus* equivalent of their expected 13th month.
*Terms and conditions shall be discussed during the job offer.
Benefits and culture
CoreData is proud of its entrepreneurial, start-up culture where training is very ‘hands on’ and there is an atmosphere in which teams are tight and colleagues help each other. Your work will be interesting, challenging and provide opportunities for personal and career development.
We value long-term professional relationships with our people. We are a meritocracy where people are promoted due to the skills, innovation and value that they bring to their role and their team regardless of their tenure.
- Social Science [Economics & Psychology]