- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 57% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Logistics / Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 12,000.00 - 14,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Accountancy;
- At least 1 year experience as Accounting Assistant in related field;
- Knowledgeable in BIR remittances;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Preparation and maintenance of file vouchers and receipts.
- Responsible for cash flow monitoring.
- Daily updating of the cash position report.
- Encode and record collected payments, deposit payment, other collection and posting at the Collection Receipts Book religiously.
- Verify bank deposits and bank payments and reconcile with bank statements and records.
- Manage and monitor Accounts Payable and assist in the schedule of releasing of checks.
- Maintains professional confidentiality of all accounting records and financial matters to protect the interest of the company.
- Performs various administration-related office works, such as corporate correspondences, data sheets, etc. and reports to ensure compliance to the requirement of office administration.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
In 2000, shipping professionals saw the need to address client preference of dealing with just one company who can give complete and efficient logistics solutions. They pooled resources together, invited industry experts in logistics operations, sales and marketing to form the core team of what is now known to be CBPi – Container Bridge Philippines, Inc.
With the demands of the industry clients, CBPi constantly adopts the best practices in logistics services in its goal to be world-class logistics providers. Over the years, it has expanded its network of branches and terminals around the Philippines. It has now earned its status in the industry as one of the more progressive integrated logistics solutions providers, spanning the international and domestic supply chain.
CBPi boasts of a wide-range of logistics services in the areas of International and Domestic Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Project Logistics, Container Leasing and Warehousing.
With a comprehensive portfolio of services, CBPi provides advanced client-specific solutions in key sectors including Manufacturing, Transportation, Communications, Energy, Infrastructure, and Mining.
CBPi puts a high premium on consistency, efficiency, reliability and safety.