Customer Service Specialist
- Manila, Philippines
- 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Expired in 7 months
- Facilitates the pick-up, loading, tracking, tracing of customers’ containers van, and other pertinent schedules.
- Attends to general inquiries of local clients thru phone and/or personal inquiries (two hours for monitoring of shipment, within 24-hours for other inquiries) and coordinates the information to Supervisor and operations personnel to maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Constantly monitors the status of transported container and proactively relays/updates client of the necessary information such as, but not limited to location, arrival, departure, BL/House number, or with its irregularities on documents with the cargo itself, issuance of Ocean/House/Master bills of lading, pre-alerts, invoices.
- Processes documentation for BOC submission (e.g. Container Guaranty, abandonment letter, authorization letter, etc.).
- Constantly update and prepare consolidated vessel schedule of different carriers for monitoring purposes.
- Implements customer review, (and visits if possible) and other marketing activities that will provide maximum market exposure at reasonable cost to increase chances lanes and other services and/or winning other company bids.
- Recommends customer complaints & commendation handling mechanism modification within company standards to minimize costs while conforming to customers’ requirements.
- Perform other job-related activities and duties as may be requested and assigned by the Dept. Head in the future.
- Minimum of six (6) months working experience in the same capacity.
- Knowledgeable in Import process, exposed in Logistic chain solution, Inco-terms.
- Experience in booking, processing booking shipment sending billing, job cost preparation.
- Knowledge of negotiating, complaint handling and change management.
- Knowledge of incoterms, billing requirements, and import process and regulations.
- Ability to work with partners and produce quality service within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Correspondence
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Sensitivity
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Business Administration [Export Management]
- Customs Administration
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Container Bridge Philippines Inc.
In 2000, shipping professionals saw the need to address client preference of dealing with just one company who can give complete and efficient logistics solutions. They pooled resources together, invited industry experts in logistics operations, sales and marketing to form the core team of what is now known to be CBPi – Container Bridge Philippines, Inc.
With the demands of the industry clients, CBPi constantly adopts the best practices in logistics services in its goal to be world-class logistics providers. Over the years, it has expanded its network of branches and terminals around the Philippines. It has now earned its status in the industry as one of the more progressive integrated logistics solutions providers, spanning the international and domestic supply chain.
CBPi boasts of a wide-range of logistics services in the areas of International and Domestic Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Project Logistics, Container Leasing and Warehousing.
With a comprehensive portfolio of services, CBPi provides advanced client-specific solutions in key sectors including Manufacturing, Transportation, Communications, Energy, Infrastructure, and Mining.
CBPi puts a high premium on consistency, efficiency, reliability and safety.