- 30 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 26% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Management and Consultancy
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 75,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Manila Harbour Centre, Tondo Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- Operations, services and activities of a general accounting program.
- Principles and practices of accounting and auditing including general ledger, debit, credit, journal entries and audit procedures.
- Computerized accounting and financial systems.
- Methods and techniques of analyzing general ledgers and preparing journal entries.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Principles of budget preparation and control.
- Methods and techniques of preparing financial reports and statements.
- Principles and practices of financial record keeping and reporting.
- Principles of business letter writing and report preparation.
- Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Pertinent national and local codes, laws and regulations.
- Perform a variety of professional accounting and financial analysis functions.
- Complete detailed accounting transactions.
- Reconcile and adjust financial statements with the general ledger.
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial statements, records and reports.
- Perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy.
- Participate in budget development.
- Operate a variety of office equipment including a computer and associated word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Analyze complex financial transactions and formulas.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret and apply applicable national and local laws, codes and regulations.
- Maintain efficient and effective financial systems and procedures.
- Examine and verify financial documents and reports.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Professional License (Passed Board License Exam) is required.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of the Company’s ledgers and subsidiary financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and provides highly responsible staff assistance to assigned management staff.
- Financial Data Management·
- Analysis and Advise·
- Financial Report Preparation·
- External Business Affiliation·
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
1. Perform a variety of professional accounting functions supporting operations; maintain accuracy of general, projects, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
2. Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports, general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
3. Review and audit all accounts payable, contracts, cash receipts, business licenses, payroll and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts and that all accounts balance.
4. Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget; assist in the review and validation of the annual budget; create a variety of spreadsheets, documents, and graphs; assist in preparing the final budget document for approval.
5. Prepare bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
6. Prepare a variety of weekly, monthly and annual financial and statistical reports and account summaries. 7. Compute national and local taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
8. Prepare year end closings and accompanying financial reports.
9. Maintain and track fixed asset inventory control records.
10. Participate in the year-end audit; compile and prepare supporting schedules, work papers, and financial reports as requested by auditors.
11. Respond to customers inquiries in a courteous manner; provide information within the area of assignment; resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner.
12. Provide responsible staff assistance to management staff; perform special projects as assigned.
13. Serve as department liaison as necessary.
14. Perform related duties as required.