Medical Sales Representative
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 2% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Management and Consultancy
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Manila City, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science degree in any relevant field.
- Proven pharmaceutical sales experience with a proven track record in sales.
- Familiar with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
We are looking for a competitive Medical Sales Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. He/she will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals as well as aiming and meeting sales targets.
The goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximise sales growth.
- Assess clients' needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process.
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data.