Front End Developer | DevOps
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 73% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 27th Floor Ayala Life-FGU Center, Makati, Philippines
Skilled on the following:
- CSS 3
- GIT Version Control
- Photoshop design to development
- Database Management (Table Architecture, Relationship, Normalisation, Optimisation)
- Coding Standard (Reusability and Maintainability) - OOP Programming
- Database - MySQL and PotgreSQL
- At least 3-4 years of working experience is required for this postion in IT/Computer Software or equivalent;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- Candidate must be willing to work in Makati City.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer who has a strong background in AngularJS/HTML/CSS. The role is part of our DevOps team where your task will be to create Single Page Apps that display various data sets in the form of interactive dashboards. A background in charting libraries is preferred.
You MUST be able to demonstrate your knowledge of AngularJS/JSON and interactive test will be part of the application process.
Our chosen framework for building these dashboards is Foundation for Apps, so previous experience is a plus.
- Research and help document the following topics and how they affect our dashboards:
- Browser differences and browser standards;
- HTML5 and CSS3 advances;
- Page load time and optimisation;
- Responsive design (Phone and Tablet);
- Browser/Device limitations;
- Site testing protocols;
- Provide AngularJS help and support to other team members.
Complete Business Online is a full-service marketing agency with offices in Melbourne and Sydney Australia, along with our development team in Makati, Philippines. We pride ourselves on producing state of the art design and technology solutions to provide real value to our clients throughout Australia. With our strong team of designers, developers, support agents and account managers, we are able to look after every aspect of a company's marketing needs.