Personnel Officer/HR Officer
- Antipolo, PhilippinesAntipolo, CALABARZON, PhilippinesAntipoloCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Performing Administrative tasks
- Maintaining employee records/benefits schedule
- Organizing professional development sessions
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Negotiating salaries & contracts
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Screening and interviewing job applicants, determine eligibility, refer potential candidates and carry on follow-up placement procedures.
- Gathering and organizing survey data, as directed, for assignment of salary ranges to new or revised classifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administrators ( Major in Human Resource Management)
- Five years of related experience in personnel/human relations work, including one or more of the following areas: employment, compensation, benefits, training, personnel information systems, recruiting.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About College of San Benildo-Rizal
College of San Benildo-Rizal (CoSB-R), formerly San Benildo Integrated School-De La Salle Supervised, operates in two campuses in Rizal province –Marcos Highway CAINTA & Sumulong Highway ANTIPOLO.